Instagram Baddie Inspired Outfits




Hey loves,
Lately I have been coming across all kinds of Instagram posts of beautiful girls doing the Instagram baddie look. You can't log onto Instagram or Tumblr without coming across it. It is the trend of the moment and seeing how immensely popular it is, I decided to give it a try myself. 
Initially, I didn't think that I'd like the results on me, but one of the perks of being a blogger is that you get to push yourself and try looks that you normally wouldn't think to do. As for me, I am glad that I gave it a shot because I absolutely loved the results. 
This look will help you feel comfortable all day long without taking away any of the attitude. So here's my fashion tip - If you find yourself caught in a rut fashion wise, just go out and try something fun, or something you think you'd never try. Who knows what you may end up loving?

Now back to the outfits, I wanted to give you guys three looks to help inspire you. 

Look #1 - 
I went through a lot of pictures on Tumblr and Pinterest to find some very common elements in all the outfits I saw. A well fitted - either neutral toned or blush crop top, with either fitted tights or distressed jeans (to add to the street element of the look), with sneakers, an over-sized watch and a cap. 
So this is the outfit I came up with. I had to give the cap a miss because I just don't like wearing them indoors. It makes me feel a little weird. Just me? Haha




Look #2 -
For my second look I paired a full sleeved crop top with high waisted skinny jeans and sneakers.




Look #3 -
My third look is my take on a night out look. I tried to keep the basics of the outfits the same, while switching to an all black look for a more chic finish and adding high heels to replace the sneakers.









No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@anumatiq